Wednesday, September 2, 2009

St. George with the Aldrich's

Jaran and I went down to St. George at the end of June and stayed two nights with our friends Brock and McCall. The first night we stayed at their place, and we had fun going out to eat and hiking around. The next night we packed our camping gear and headed up to Kolob Reservoir where we camped for the night!

Jaran and I in this fun slot canyon in St. George!

Me, McCall, and Brock working our way through

It was a little tight..but Jaran made it!

It opens up really wide here and goes back into a small cave

We camped right next to beautiful Kolob Reservoir. It was a blast- we made a fire, roasted hot dogs and McCall made some awesome peach cobbler!

2 comments:

  1. FUN!that looks like such a blast, those slot canyons are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Kates!! Looks like you guys had a fun time! I'm not sure you could get me to go through those slot canyons though!

    ReplyDelete