My cute grandparents who do this every year with us
Lacey and Nate having fun! Nate carved 2 pumpkins, one was Dwight's face from the Office and it turned out awesome
Friday night we had a ward Halloween party and Jaran and I signed up to bring chili for a chili cook off. Jaran has been on this kick lately where he is loving buying the hottest hot sauce that he can find.. even if it means buying it online. Yes, he bought 3 of the world's hottest sauces made with the ghost pepper and it's pure extract. He's crazy, but loves it and can stand eating it which is even more crazy. Needless to say.. he won the hottest/spiciest chili at the party.
Every Halloween Jaran sews his own costume and this year he seriously did it in like 2 hours. I was impressed.. he wanted to be "Green Man".. and green he was. A full body suit. He loved it. We went to the Utes game that night (post to come) and then went to our friend Brock and Betsy's house for a party with some of our friends and made a bonfire. What an eventful Halloween week we had!
.jpg)
.jpg)
yay! i think it might actually let me leave a comment! I always try to but I can't get it to work sometimes, anyway, how fun! i love that you dressed up sooo cute, i love it, and i love that he sews his own costume! he did an awesome job! cute little abby and ashton so adorable, i love the pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteTALENT! Sewing his own costume! totally awesome! Looks like a blast! If you wouldn't mind- I would love to know how you did your apples...TWICE i tried and failed. Unwrapped caramels, added a bit of water and it slid RIGHT off the apple....any suggestions! :) You guys are so cute...looks like you're always up to something fun.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...that costume of Jaran's is hilarious!! So funny!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Kate! I found your blog from Kaylee's. I love your grandma! She's been my visiting teacher for about a year now and comes every month. I am going to add your blog to mine. marcibarker.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete