It has been over two years since I last posted anything, and have continually regret not keeping up with my short lived blog. I've decided if I don't start again now I probably never will. So here's to new motivation and a second start...
YAAAY!!!! Oh i'm so excited, i still would check your blog every now and then to see if you had updated, so happy! can't wait to "see" you more often. also i am in town and i DEFINITELY need to call you and get together!
Jaran and I have been married 4 years. I work as an RN at the University of Utah Hospital, and Jaran works for a hydration backpack company called Geigerrig. We live in South Ogden and are loving life!
YAAAY!!!! Oh i'm so excited, i still would check your blog every now and then to see if you had updated, so happy! can't wait to "see" you more often. also i am in town and i DEFINITELY need to call you and get together!
ReplyDelete