Saturday, August 15, 2009

New to the blogging world...

Well it's official, I'm a blogger! I created my blog back in June but I have yet to post anything until now. But I just finished up with school and I thought this would be a good time for me to start now that I have some more time on my hands. I've wanted to do this for quite some time now so that I can document things that go on in my life while keeping in touch with others! I've got lots of posts to come about all the fun things we've done this summer so here goes!

4 comments:

  1. Woo first comment! Welcome to the blogging world, I love it so much, I'll so excited that you have a blog, now we just have to get the rest of our friends to start one! Can't wait to see some pictures and see what you've been up to all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Welcome to the world of blogging...it's so much fun. Can't wait to see your uncoming posts! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I am so glad you are a blogger now!! My blog is private,so.. send me your e mail address and I will send you an invite!
    Shelbiechino@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! You're blogging! Can't wait to see more of you and your darling hub! And congrats for graduating! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete