Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Last Summer Vacation- Ferron Resivoir

This is the last post that I've wanted to do of our summer trips. I realize this is old but I still wanted to put up pictures of the fun time we had! The last weekend in July we always go camping with my mom's side of the family in the Manti National Forest. However we haven't been the past few years, so this was Jaran's first time there, and he had a lot of fun! I have so many memories there with my family and cousins... we always go four-wheeling, fishing and canoeing in the reservoir, play games, eat tons of great food, listen to stories around campfires, and of course stop in Manti and drive by my favorite temple before we go home.

Overlooking Ferron Reservoir

We love four-wheeling.. Jaran's taught me how to drive clutch too which I'm pretty good at now!

We all took a ride to the top where the road starts to come down into Ferron- Katie and Ryan, Kariann and Brady, me and Jaran

Ashton and Abby loved playing in the dirt with their buckets... and so did Jaran :)

Abby "driving" Ashton on the four-wheeler. I have the cutest niece and nephew!

Brady shooting targets just before this happened...

On one of Brady's shots his hand was up too high after he pulled the trigger and it came back and sliced his thumb open! It was so deep you could see the tendon moving. He had to have stitches and luckily one of my second cousins is in his residency of med-school and had a suture kit to sew him back up.

Brady's a trooper, he sat through 6 stitches without any anesthetics and didn't flinch once!

Me and my cousins shooting at targets

Jaran skeet shooting

Us canoeing on the reservoir just before night time

My cute brother Ryan and cowboy dad at the campfire

Me and my sister Kariann at the campfire

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics...I haven't seen some of those! Love Ferron, can't wait till next year!!!

    ReplyDelete