skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jaran and Katelin
Sunday, October 25, 2009
I'm a Registered Nurse
Now that I have this...
I'm going to be working here!
The University Hospital. Can't wait to finally start!
1 comment:
Miss Jackie
October 28, 2009 at 7:59 PM
YAY!!! AWESOME NEWS!! Congrast! You will be amazing there!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jaran and I have been married 4 years. I work as an RN at the University of Utah Hospital, and Jaran works for a hydration backpack company called Geigerrig. We live in South Ogden and are loving life!
Family & Friends
Brady & Kariann
Britton & Morgan
Bryce & Ali
Bryce & Sally
Creighton & Summer
Crit & Kim
Derrik & Nicole
Erik & Sammy
Jason & Shaylee
Jason & Susie
Jesse & Jackie
Jonathan & Abby
Kavin & Ali
Luis & Shelbie
Ren & Emily
Ryan & Anna
Ryan & Katie
Sean & Lauren
Todd & Kayli
Tommy & Katie
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(10)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(3)
I'm a Registered Nurse
Graduation
Last Summer Vacation- Ferron Resivoir
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
YAY!!! AWESOME NEWS!! Congrast! You will be amazing there!
ReplyDelete